Contact- Heather Green
Telephone Number – 01437 763223
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical complementary therapies offered by Paul Sartori are used alongside conventional health care to support patients and carers.
Our aim is to provide a relaxing beneficial treatment, tailored for individual needs and to help ease physical, psychological and emotional symptoms, for instance:
Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Constipation, Muscle Tension, Nausea, Fatigue or Breathlessness
The Complementary Therapy Team offer:
- Aromatherapy – Using plant essential oils for gentle therapeutic massage
- Holistic Massage – A hands-on treatment carried out for specific areas or over the whole body
- Indian Head Massage – Massage to shoulders arms neck scalp and face. Seated treatments take place over clothing. Oil on skin and scalp is optional
- Clinical Reflexology – Gentle pressure applied to feet and hands, linking to areas and organs of the body
- Reiki – A relaxing energy therapy combining hands on and hands off treatment over clothing to balance mind, body and spirit
- Breathlessness and Relaxation Techniques – Self-help tips are provided as after-care
This is a free service for adults in Pembrokeshire living with life limiting conditions and their carers, it is also available for bereavement referral clients.
Clients are seen in their home, or at the Paul Sartori House Therapy Suite to holistically assess their needs and to set up a course of treatment.