Contact – You can speak to any member of the Home Care Management Team
Telephone Number (during office hours) – 01437 763223
Out of Hours – 07891 102232
You can speak to a member of the Care Management Team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All our services are available to people over 18, living in Pembrokeshire, in the later stages of any life limiting illness. All of our services are free of charge.
Who can refer to us?
- Family, Friends or Patients
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Community Nurse
Home Nursing Service
Registered Nurses (RNs) or Nursing Assistants (NAs) can be provided to give care in the patient’s own home.
This can include:
- Night Care (depending on assessed need) 10.00pm – 7.00am; Day Respite and Limited Personal Care (on a temporary basis only, service not available in addition to regular service from home carers)
We aim to supplement, rather than replace statutory services and expect social services or continuing care to be applied for in the usual way.
We can often provide care at short notice.
We do not provide:
- Domestic tasks e.g. House work, meal preparation
- Tasks that can be undertaken by your regular home carer and routine dressings
- Pet care