As we approach the 35th Anniversary Ball Auction on Saturday 10th March for Paul Sartori Hospice at Home, some very lucrative items have been donated. Whilst the Ball is a sell out, there will be an opportunity to offer an external sealed bid for those unable to attend on the night. If you would like details on how to bid please contact Paul Sartori House on 01437 763223 and ask for the Fundraising Team.
The items on offer for the evening are as follows:
- A Week in a private beach front apartment in Cape Verde – 7 nights stay at a 2 Bedroom Apartment in Leme Bedje, Santa Maria, Sal Island, Cape Verde – Peaceful Location, Beach front, Adult And Infant Swimming Pool, Sleeps 6 – Donated by Morgan and Morgan
- Play, stay and evening meal for four at Tenby Links Golf course – Donated by Tenby Links Golf Cluba nd LRS Enterprises
- Scarlets signed children’s (XL Junior) t-shirt – Donated by the Scarlets Rugby Team
- Overnight concert stay in Cardiff – An overnight stay with breakfast at The Clayton Hotel, Cardiff;a meal for two at Viva Brazil, Cardiff (next door to The Clayton Hotel); two tickets to see Ed Sheeran at Principality Stadium, Cardiff in June (choose a night 21st , 22nd , 23rd or 24th June).
- Two tickets to see Michael McIntyre’s Show at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff in April (choose a night 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th or 16th April).
- Champagne Hamper – donated by the Co-Operative Store, Neyland
- Overnight stay at Crug Glas and Pamper Package – An overnight stay at Crug Glas with sparkling wine on arrival and breakfast the following morning; cut and finish with a designer stylist at Andrew Price, Hairdressers; pedicure, shoulder, neck and back massage, waxing, facial and eyebrows at Pronails, Haverfordwest.