Find out more about what we can help you with and to speak to a member of the team
May be useful in reducing stress and improving the quality of life. Find out more
Looking to do something in your spare time for a worthy cause? Consider joining our volunteer team
Why not take on the Paul Sartori Kerala Trek Challenge in March 2021
Paul Sartori Hospice at Home 37th Annual General Meeting Wednesday […]
📢 ONLINE AUCTION 📢
📢 ONLINE AUCTION LOT 4 📢
🎄🎄Real Christmas Tree 🎄🎄
Approx 28 foot tall
Perfect for a town or village Christmas display
Direct from local grower
(FREE Delivery available to any Pembrokeshire location on a mutually agreed date/time)
RESERVE PRICE £100.00
**This lot ends at Midday on Friday 22nd November 2019**
* All bids must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* All bids will be acknowledged by email.
* All bids timestamped before the closure time will be considered.
* Bids by text and Facebook are not permitted.
* Bids must be in whole pounds only.
* Bidders should note that the auction administration is undertaken by a small number of people therefore updates cannot always be done immediately.
* There is an obligation on bidders to maintain an overview of those items they have bid on as auction administration will not advise you if you have been outbid.
* Where items have to be sent by post, the winning bidder will cover the postage. Please note that alcohol will not be sent by post.
* The auctioneer’s decision is final.
Winning bidders will be notified after the closing date of auction. Items will be dispatched once payment has been received and confirmed.
Pob lwc 🍀
The wonderful Paul Sartori team moved into my father’s home for the last 5 days of his life, they treated him with kindness dignity and compassion - say and night they supported me and allowed me to step back from my caring role and be a daughter again. Paul Sartori are a blessing. Thank you
The service provided has been truly excellent in every respect. From the attention from the overnight sitter through to the supply of equipment it has all been faultless. The nurses have all been professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Frankly it would not have been possible to care for my mother at home without the support so readily provided
Wonderful treatment – wonderful Complementary Therapist who was so supportive. The whole experience helped during a very difficult time.
(In reference to Complementary Therapist)
Good to have someone to talk to about how I felt, sympathetic, supportive and encouraging.
(In reference to Bereavement Counselling)
Excellent care received for my mother from the WHOLE team; nursing and office staff initially, equipment loan staff (advice and delivery of equipment) and especially the nurses and healthcare assistants who cared for mother overnight for me to get some sleep. We were dealt with professionally with understanding and awareness of mother’s needs and always with a smile – thank you
Thank you so much for spending time helping Tom (changed) with his mobility. Your quiet calm and gentle encouragement helped immensely.
(In reference to physiotherapy service)
In 2017, we provided over
hours of hands-on nursing
In 2017, we supplied over
pieces of equipment
We have over
volunteers helping us
Running costs of clinical services 2016/2017
We have shops all over Pembrokeshire, drop into your local store, you never know, you might find a bargain!