For our Complementary Therapy service you can contact a member of the team below:
Heather Green Kanayo Granjard (Kana)
Complementary Therapy Team Co-ordinator Complementary Therapist
Telephone – 01437 763223 Telephone – 01437 763223
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have set up a new service.
Our Complementary Therapy Health & Well-being advice line is now LIVE!
Thank you to all those who nominated us to “Beauty despite Cancer by Jennifer Young”. It was wonderful to hear that so many members of our community have felt supported by us over the years. Thanks to you, we now have 200 specialist skincare products for cancer patients to give away this autumn (2020).
If you would like to receive a Jennifer Young product you can contact Heather on the NEW Complementary Therapy Health and Well-Being Advice Line. Telephone 07917 074300 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
This new advice line would not be possible without a recent grant from PAVs, this allowed us to purchase the device and set it up. The grant was “Covid-19 – Supporting Community Action Fund – Planning for the Future”
Click here for more information on the products: https://paulsartori.org/beauty-despite-cancer/
Clinical complementary therapies offered by Paul Sartori are used alongside conventional health care to support patients and carers.
Our aim is to provide a relaxing beneficial treatment, tailored for individual needs and to help ease physical, psychological and emotional symptoms, for instance:
Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Constipation, Muscle Tension, Nausea, Fatigue or Breathlessness
The Complementary Therapy Team offer:
- Aromatherapy – Using plant essential oils for gentle therapeutic massage
- Holistic Massage – A hands-on treatment carried out for specific areas or over the whole body
- Indian Head Massage – Massage to shoulders arms neck scalp and face. Seated treatments take place over clothing. Oil on skin and scalp is optional
- Clinical Reflexology – Gentle pressure applied to feet and hands, linking to areas and organs of the body
- Reiki – A relaxing energy therapy combining hands on and hands off treatment over clothing to balance mind, body and spirit
- Breathlessness and Relaxation Techniques – Self-help tips are provided as after-care
This is a free service for adults in Pembrokeshire living with life limiting conditions and their carers, it is also available for bereavement referral clients.
Clients are seen in their home, or at the Paul Sartori House Therapy Suite to holistically assess their needs and to set up a course of treatment.