20/03/2020 - 31/05/2020
Has your half marathon, walk or triathlon been cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak?
Well, your training does not have to stop now!!
Run, walk, push or cycle 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, 150k or 200k by the end of May.
Our PSF Virtual Challenge is a new online incentive to keep everyone fit, active and occupied.
All you have to do is choose a distance and complete the virtual challenge (*)anywhere you wish to within the given time-frame and then send us the proof of your achievement.
WE’RE VIRTUALLY GIVING AWAY THE MEDALS!
Sign up today, only £15
- The challenge must be completed between 20th March – 31st May 2020
- Proof of the distance completed to be sent in by 19th June 2020
- Distance to be recorded on an app, eg Strava, Garmin, MapMyRun etc
- This virtual challenge can be completed on a treadmill or exercise bike
- Medals will be sent out by the end of June 2020
- No refunds available
(*) anywhere which is safe to do so. Paul Sartori Hospice at Home does not accept liability for any accident, injury, damage or illness to the participant, any other person or their property