We are a local charity and all of our care is provided free of charge, but it costs us around £2,688 a day to provide our hospice at home care. For most of this we rely on donations from the local community and local businesses, gifts in wills and our shops.
The ways in which you can support us are:
- Request a presentation to your community group – help us spread the word
- Organise an event
- Attend an event organised by one of our supporters or our own fundraising team
- Shop or donate items – visit our 10 retail outlets
- Shop on our online ebay store
- Buy online through easyfundraising – it won’t cost you a penny and they donate to our charity each time you buy
- Volunteer for us
- Join up to our monthly Unity Lottery scheme
- Payroll Giving – pay a monthly donation directly to us through your companies payroll giving scheme
- At work, by nominating or choosing us as your company’s charity partner
- Buy our Christmas cards – available at our retail outlets
- Buy favours for your wedding, birthday or celebration
- Ask friends and family to donate to the Paul Sartori Foundation in lieu of birthday, anniversary or Christmas gifts.
- Leaving us a gift in a will
There are so many ways that you can get involved and support our patients and their families. Whether it is volunteering for us or raising money, all your help is greatly appreciated – we couldn’t do it without you!!!
Sign up to our newsletter – to keep informed about our charity activity and what’s on.
If you have any other ideas and would like us to help you support the Foundation please contact our Income Generation Team.