Contact – You can speak to any member of the Equipment Loan Team
Telephone Number – 01437 763223
The aim of the equipment loan service is to provide a rapid, short term loan service to patients meeting the Paul Sartori Hospice at Home criteria, in circumstances where sourcing through statutory channels would result in an unacceptable delay.
We would urge that anyone wishing to loan equipment from the Paul Sartori to contact the Equipment Loan Team where you will be advised if you meet our criteria.
For large equipment items such as hospital beds, rise and recline chairs/tilt and space chairs, bath hoists etc., we ask that the patient comes within the Paul Sartori Hospice at Home criteria i.e. is in the palliative stages of any life limiting disease, and also for the District Nurse to have had some involvement in the assessment of the items of equipment.
The Paul Sartori Equipment Loan service:
- Loans to patients on the basis of need
- Does not charge for the service
- Is funded by donations made to the Paul Sartori specifically for purchase of equipment
- Loans equipment as a stop gap measure for short term use
- Is for short term – equipment required for long term use should be sought through the District Nurse
- Has good stock availability of smaller items of equipment and we can sometimes be a little more lenient with criteria