Contact – Caroline White, Programme Volunteer Coordinator
Telephone Number – 01437 763223
Email – email@example.com
Often the most difficult parts of volunteering is making the first move! So be brave – contact us today!
Get involved and make a real difference and support Pembrokeshire’s only Hospice at Home Service.
- Learning new skills and gaining increased confidence
- Opportunity to give something back to the local hospice at home service
- Improves health and wellbeing
- Having a stepping stone into employment/training
- Gaining valuable experience
- Making new friends
- Regular communication from PSF (e.g. Sartori News & Volunteer Bulletin)
- Option to join the Volunteer Incentive Schemes (e.g. Hourly Recognition Scheme)
- Option to join other Volunteer Training Schemes
- Invitation to Volunteer Get-togethers (e.g. Volunteer Christmas Party)
- Free Complementary Therapy Sessions