Contact – The Income Generation Team
Telephone Number – 01437 763223
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising an event for Paul Sartori
There are many ways to help Paul Sartori and engage with your local community by organising events to raise money for our vital services. Many supporters have organised all sorts of events including:
Sponsored Walks and Runs
Bingo nights (with exciting prizes which are donated from local businesses)
A night at the Races event at your local pub
Open Garden (if you are an avid gardener, what about opening up your garden to friends, neighbours and family?)
Or for a little sparkle, a ball or evening dinner goes down well!
If you would like inspiration, please simply get in touch with us.
Whatever your ideas we are here to help and promote your event, in our shops, through our social media sites and amongst our staff and volunteers.
- Set yourself a target – having a specific sum to aim for will motivate you and make raising money more fun
- Start as soon as possible – give yourself as much time as possible to raise the money
- Keep your sponsor form on you at all times – you never know when you are going to bump into someone who might sponsor you!
- Raise money online too – set up your own personal page in just a few minutes and share on your social media pages to maximise publicity for your fundraising
- Don’t be afraid to ask – remember people like to give to a charity, it is for a good cause so be proud to ask
- But only ask people you know, family, friends, neighbours, colleagues – people are reluctant to give money to those they regard as strangers
Please read our Ethical Fundraising Policy here