We aim to raise £40k for 40 years!
Father Paul Sartori, was a Haverfordwest-based Parish Priest. He saw a need for hospice care in Pembrokeshire. Not long after recognising this need he became ill himself and died from cancer at the age of 39, in 1980.
His inspiration moved a small group of his local parishioners and in his memory they strived to bring his ideas to fruition and so the Paul Sartori Foundation came about.
In 1982 the Foundation became a registered charity; shortly afterwards funding was granted for a nurse, Carmel Gould, who was also one of the Foundation’s founding members.
During this our 40th year we are on a mission to raise £40k!
This will help us to be able to continue providing our hospice at home care free of charge, as this costs us over £2,800 a day.
Please help us, here are some suggestions on how you can support us:
- Donate £40 to celebrate 40 years!
- Host a Coffee Morning to raise funds
- Host an event -Bingo evening maybe?
- Perhaps ‘tag team’ your sponsored walk
- Host a Quiz at your local Pub
- Take part in a sponsored sporting challenge
- Host a Cake Stall – 40 Cupcakes for 40 years
- ‘Mile a Day’ Run/Walk 40 miles in 40 days
- ‘Free From’ for 40 days eg. chocolate etc!